The purpose of this non-profit corporation is to serve the cultural, educational and social needs of the immigrants to facilitate their transition to their new homeland. This is accomplished through various efforts and by using all community resources. These efforts and community resources are but not limited to the following:
- Develop an informational website to educate the community about the Middle-Eastern history, culture and tradition.
- Educate the new immigrants who have higher education about the American educational system, and assist them on how to navigate the system to further their educational aspirations.
- Offer pre-employment readiness counseling.
- Offer parenting and domestic violence workshops.
- Provide linkage services to community resources.